Finding Health in an Unhealthy World

Goal: Leave Your Insurance ID card in your wallet. The less you use it, the better off you will be.

Sunday, March 12, 2017

About: What is a Happy Misfit?

Remember the kid's Christmas clay-mation story, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer?  Of course you do.  And you felt a special affinity for the misfit toys.  They were so full of love if only a child understood the uniqueness of these unusually assembled dolls, trucks, and train.

My blog will be a journal of what it is like to be a misunderstood misfit in the world of health seeking.  I assume we are all seeking better health.  Some of us do it in a way that is so different, we are looked at with suspicion.

Face it, the world is full of stress and we need to protect our health in an extremely assertive manner.  I have chosen to do things most people don't have the time or inclination to do.  Some folks don't understand that it is practically an everyday war to maintain health.

There are a lot of offerings in the mainstream health world that I just don't desire to be part of.  I also feel the more I do on my own, the better off I will be.

So, if you want to go on the ride with me, please enjoy my blog postings about the difficulties and successes of being a happy misfit in an unhealthy world. And don't worry about the name calling, funny looks and debates people will try to suck you into.  You are not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment